This is a great opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master / Agile Coach to join a successful and growing organisation. A perfect opportunity to learn and be part of a new team in dynamic FinTech environment.
As a Scrum Master / Agile Coach, you will provide Agile Scrum leadership to the development team. You will have the opportunity to further grow your skills while also providing strong input into the development of our systems. You will work collaboratively with a dedicated and experienced team of software professionals to help the business improve their software practices as well as meeting our corporate strategic objectives.
Within the team you will be designing, building and delivering systems to support the business growth. This is a hands-on role which gives you the opportunity to be involved with multiple teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values, in order to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of self-organisation
- Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Facilitate stand ups, agile/ scrum ceremonies, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right person/process to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
Facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Provide leadership and influence Agile and lean methodologies.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience of being a Scrum Master for a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Demonstrable skills in guiding teams to be self-organising
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Demonstrable skills on tracking team velocities
- Working with multiple teams and various stakeholders.
- Very good in-depth knowledge of all the scrum ceremonies and their values
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile Coach Certified
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team: .net core, Angular, React Native, REST API
- Knowledge of CI CD tools: Jenkins, Octopus, Antifactory
- Knowledge of source control tools: Git, SVN
- Excellent mentoring skills
- Software Development
- Agile Methodologies
- Sprint Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job