Purpose of position
The Agile Coach is responsible for coaching and enabling teams within the Product Development department, helping to build an environment which functions smoothly and enables continuous improvement of the development process. You are responsible for establishing, monitoring and managing agile best practices within your teams to ensure delivery which is sustainable and meets expectation around quality and time-scales. You also maintain our agile tooling, while fostering communication, collaboration and alignment towards achieving a common goal to deliver outstanding products and services.
As an Agile Coach, you show an interest in the user / product needs within your team's service areas, and ensure their engineering tasks and processes facilitate good team collaboration. You set a focus on team dynamics, are proactive in identifying process or inter-personal issues in the team and work on mitigating risks.
- Empower self-organisation and lean thinking within the entire delivery life-cycle, enabling teams to continuously improve and refine their agile and lean practices
- Facilitation of workshops, retrospectives, knowledge sharing etc.
- Deliver hands-on coaching of developing teams in all aspects of self-organisation - daily meetings, planning, collaboration, iterative development etc.
- Using metrics to coach and support teams
- Promote the "stop starting, start finishing" principle
- Lead by example and behave as a role model
- Keep the big picture and foster collaboration and transparency
- Maintenance of agile tooling (e.g. Jira and Confluence)
Skills & Expertise
- Specialised knowledge of agile and lean principles, how to establish and sustain them within teams
- Comfortable in selecting the right approach from your toolbox (e.g. Kanban, Scrum, Lean Startup, XP, BDD, CD and XP)
- Able to flesh out your coaching activities, utilising a data and metrics driven toolbox
- Experience with product and service delivery processes, including traditional service delivery methodologies outside the Agile bubble and not afraid to combine them in our context
- Able to facilitate change and learning through workshops
- Able to drive organisational change
- Understanding of DevOps culture, scaling frameworks, design thinking
- Identify areas of personal improvement, are eager to learn and open to new perspectives whilst deepening your areas of expertise
- Approx. 4 years in an agile software development environment working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Lean Change Agent or similar role
- Approx. 2 years experience with Atlassiantoolchain including administration and maintenance
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual 'Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.
- Software Development
- Agile Environment
- Agile Methodologies
- Atlassian JIRA
- Lean Principles
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'