Agile Coach - Change Delivery - £670 per day - Banking - London - 6 Month Contract
A London based bank is seeking an experienced Agile Coach with a strong background in Change Delivery to help transform an IT development team from a Waterfall to an Agile way of working. Your team acts as a centre of competence for process re-design/design and optimisation work across the business, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and lead lean transformations.
- Transform an IT development team from a Waterfall to an Agile way of working
- Implement Scaled Agile in a Scrum based IT development team
- Extensive knowledge on software development practices
- Assess current team conditions
- Solve problems, optimise processes and introduce new ways of working including IT and DevOps engineering practices with a focus on Continuous Improvement
- Deliver other elements of the teams initiatives which include optimisation projects and Target Operating Model design
- Implement solutions and ensure sustainable change
- Coach client teams on tools and methods and help line managers with the consistent implementation of Agile
Experience and Skills;
- Experience working in or managing an IT development team
- Strong Knowledge of software engineering practices such as DevOps, Test Driven Development etc.
- Qualified Agile coach (Scrum) trained and qualified
- Scaled Agile certified (SAFe SPC, or equivalent)
- Experience of taking teams from Waterfall to Agile way of working
- Skilled and experienced in IT tools such as JIRA and GitHub/Source Control
- Good understanding of operational processes in the financial services industry
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job