Join a transformational company (in their field) where you will bridge the gap between the Chief Product Office and Tech & Apps, to fully define user stories for the design and development team to deliver.
We’re looking for someone that can:
- Be a part of a small, close knit and Agile team working on a wide range of activities to get a new business and product to market
- Track the progress of development
- Capture stakeholder, customer and market requirements and work with the CPO to translate into deliverable user stories
- Help coordinate and facilitate the development process
- Hold their own with senior stakeholders, provide solutions and challenge back
The skills you’ll need:
- Familiarity with scrum and/or kanban
- Comfortable working with a variety of code and issue management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can articulate brilliantly to all parts of the business what it is that we need to build and why
- Experience with facilitating story refinement and estimation sessions
- Can think on your feet and quickly help team members resolve day to day blockers
This company also offer an amazing benefits package so be sure to apply today and don’t miss out on this brilliant opportunity!
Including bonus, R&D time, subsidised cafe, healthy snacks and flexible working hours plus many many more benefits!!!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job