Do you want to join the UK’s number 1 'investment supermarket’, trusted for over 35 years to help our clients save and invest with confidence?
We are trusted with over £82 billion of assets, by more than 1 million clients, based in the busy Harbourside area of Bristol.
Our growth plans over the next few years are substantial, and we would love for you to join us on our journey….
Our client focus, investment in people, utilisation of the latest technologies and collaborative work environment has helped us stay ahead of the competition.
However, we are not standing still. We have a number of opportunities across a mixture of agile and waterfall roles for bright, motivated Business Analysts with various levels of seniority and experience, so if you feel you have what we are looking for then we’d love to hear from you.
We need your help as we continue to innovate, develop and launch new products and services to help our clients make the most of their savings and investments.
You will provide the vital link between our business owners across the company and IT, working in partnership to deliver change of real value to Hargreaves Lansdown and our clients. In return we offer the opportunity to grow and develop at a market leading, rapidly growing, FTSE 100 company, exposing you to new challenges, a wide variety of interesting projects, the latest technology and different development methodologies.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Helping to enable the launch of exciting new products and services
- Collaborating with all parties to facilitate the gathering of requirements
- Where appropriate, defining features, epics and user stories with relevant acceptance criteria
- Engaging with stakeholders at all levels of seniority to define and document high level and detailed requirements for a project.
- Analysing existing processes to understand the impact of a change on current business operations
- Acting as the interface between business stakeholders and delivery teams
- Maintaining traceability of business requirements throughout all phases of a project
- Challenging and controlling changes to business requirements throughout the software development lifecycle to help keep projects on track for delivery
- Training staff to use new systems when required
- Helping to set and adhere to deadlines, prioritising workload to manage expectations
Essential skills and experience:
- A-levels at grade C or above
- Experience of working with stakeholders at various levels of seniority
- Understanding of different requirement gathering techniques
- Excellent understanding of the software delivery lifecycle and project management methodologies
- Experience in the use of MS products, in particular PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Excel
- Experience of working in an Agile Software Development Environment
- Open-minded and flexible to working with a range of different delivery methodologies across the Agile-Waterfall spectrum
Desirable skills and experience:
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Hold or working towards a recognised Business Analysis qualification (e.g. BCS Diploma)
- Agile certification
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Proficiency in other requirements gathering tools
- Use of requirements management and collaboration tools, in particular JIRA and Confluence
- Experience of working in an agile project environment (ideally but not limited to Scrum)
- Experience of the agile Product Owner role
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce. As part of your application we would be grateful if you could complete an equal opportunities section. The information will be used solely for diversity monitoring purposes and is not visible to the person reviewing your application form.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job