Agile Business Analyst - Technical - Derby / Milton Keyes / Remote Working
Agile Business Analyst is required for a leading provider of complex software. The Business Analyst will be responsible for defining the software solution for our clients/product stakeholders by analysis of the relevant business models and requirements, processes, work-streams and flows of data - capturing and agreeing the requirements for translation into specifications for incremental delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the capture, analysis, and documentation of requirements for software projects,
working closely with clients/product stakeholders.
- Translate requirements into Product epics, features, and user stories as well as highly specified
project briefs in collaboration with our development teams.
- Determine and specify the who/what/why, acceptance criteria, information flows, processes, and data structures to meet functional and non-functional requirements behind a business problem
- Liaise with appropriate company and client representatives to shape logical and innovative
solutions to complex problems.
- Manage the interface with the clients/stakeholders, both internal and external, to support the
delivery of project lifecycle components using established methods, techniques, and tools,
particularly requirements change management.
- Work closely with end users and the development teams to devise more efficient and effective
business processes, including working with related projects to understand and manage project
dependencies and gain efficiencies where feasible.
- Undertake activities in accordance with Company policy, procedures, and practice, paying
attention to safety and security requirements/instructions, considering both the Company
position as well as the client when devising a solution which is fit for purpose.
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Requirements Analysis; documentation, traceability, and change (functional and non-functional)
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) experience
- Extensive practical experience with UML for software design and review
- UX/UI requirement gathering
- Requirements management tools, ideally Enterprise Architect
- Business process, workflow, and data modelling
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Producing project feasibility reports, and presenting proposals to clients
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities
- Effective stakeholder management
- Ability to work collaboratively following the principles of Agile software development
- Detailed knowledge of Software Development lifecycles, from delivery or consultancy perspective
- Significant business analysis experience in a software development role, in bidding and delivery
- Facilitation of workshops and interviews
- Thorough, up to date understanding of IT consultancy approaches, tools, and techniques
- Willingness to travel in UK and overseas is essential
- Ideally education to degree level
- ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis is desirable
- International Institute of Business Analysis membership is desirable
- IIBA® Agile Analysis (IIBA®-AAC) or similar Agile certification is desirable
The salary my client is offering for this position is up to £60,000 depending on experience. Submit to Ryan Patel () at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'