Agile Business Analyst
£50- 60,000 p/a
Do you want to work with some of the UK's largest and most exciting brands/comapnies?
I am looking for an agile Business candidate MUST have strong requirement gathering, Agile experience, business process analysis and stakeholder engagement skills, to work on new projects and systems changes.
How will you be spending your days?
Working with a number of UK's largest brands for, you will also have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in a highly dynamic, agile environment. You will also have the freedom to suggest new initiatives and also the opportunity to act on them.
As an Agile Business Analyst, your main responsibility will be contributing to solution design across the business. You will be working alongside a strong team to deliver large scale greenfield projects. Your responsibilities will also include, eliciting high level requirements, liaising with people across the business e.g. developer and testers, contributing to process improvement, coaching/mentoring less senior Business Analysts and ensuring that projects are being delivered as efficiently as possible.
- Demonstrable track record working as a Business Analyst or Product owner and evidence of involvement across the project lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience of working within an AGILE software delivery environment
- In-depth experience of AGILE / SCRUM methodologies
- Experience and skills in process mapping / workflow
- Experience of eliciting requirements through workshops, interviews, user groups, surveys or by exchanging correspondence, both individually and with groups
- A history of working on software focused change projects
- User Stories
Send your CV for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job