Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a Main Contractor to recruit an Agent, who will report to the Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful completion of schemes, including managing the work from inception to completion on site. The project is working on a Car Park, project due to be up to 14 Months, however it is a permanent position.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Holds a Full UK Driving Licence
- 5 years industry experience
- 5 Day - Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Certificate
- Proven people and project management skills
- Team leader with organisational skills
- Competent judgement and problem solving skills
- Commercial and Contractual awareness
- Liaise in a professional manner with Client, Client Representatives, General Public and other interested parties
- Strong Technical Knowledge (Including Temporary works)
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Courteney Rogers on , otherwise please click apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job