Agency Theatre Nurses
Looking for work that suits your lifestyle!
The Nursing Partnership are currently recruiting for experienced registered nurses who specialise within either Theatre/Scrub/ Anaesthetic to cover various shifts in and around the Aberdeen area.
We are currently working in partnership with various Hospitals
Why choose the nursing partnership
The Nursing Partnership have a strong ethic towards patient care and vulnerable groups, we always aim to provide a friendly and professional service to our clients and most importantly our nurses who make a difference to people's lives on a daily basis.
Due to our busy workload and high demand for nurses at present, we are ideally looking for nurses that will be able to cover 2/4 shifts per week. Both day and night shifts are available. We offer a flexible work pattern that can allow you to pick when you want to work allowing your shifts to be scheduled around your own lifestyle.
We currently offer excellent benefits as follows:-
- Free Training for all Mandatory Training
- Free Uniform
- Free Re Validation Support
- Holiday Pay
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Electronic Time sheets. No Paper Time Sheets required, manage your own hours worked online
- A very experienced and friendly team of consultants to work with
Requirements to apply for this for this role
- Have an active NMC PIN
- Previously has 1 years' experience of working as a theatre Nurse/scrub nurse
- Ability to provide the right to live and work in the UK
- Clinical nurse practice of 1 year as a nurse
- Provide us with 2 x Employment References
- You Must have a current PVG Membership
If you are looking for the flexibility to work around your busy lifestyle please call us on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"