Prospero Health and Social Care are looking for agency Support Workers for a supported housing client in Bristol. Service users with complex needs inclusing homelessness, drug and alcohol misuse, mental health problems and offending behaviour.
Care Worker Contract/Position Details:
- Location - Bristol
- Position - Agency Mental Health Support Worker
- Type of work - Supporting service users with mental health and complex needs
- Start date - ASAP
- Likely Duration - Ongoing agency cover
- Position end date - Until leave
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Minimum rate of pay - £9ph
- Maximum rate of pay - £10ph
- Hours - Various day and waking night shifts
Care worker Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Minumum of 3 months Support work experience
- Other online training is imperative; you can undertake a free courses with Prospero Health and Social Care
- You will need to have a caring and supportive attitude
To be eligible for any Care Work with Prospero Health and Social Care you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional health care related references.
If you are a Support Worker and would like to be considered for this role or any other roles, please apply below via email or call us on .
Prospero Health and Social Care is acting as an employment business recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Health and Social Care in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Health and Social Care is able to offer the successful Support Worker:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- Support Worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'