This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
My client being a global Internet company are currently seeking a Agency Relations Manager to work on a 12 month temporary assignment. This company brings together smart, talented people from a diversity of backgrounds, and creates a place you could bring your whole self to work. Work for a company that celebrates their staff and thrive on each individual employee for the benefit of their products and community. You will work for a company who believe in removing barriers so that their staff can focus on the things they love, both inside and outside of work. This organisation is completely dedicated in constantly searching for unique ways to improve the health and happiness of their workers temporary or permanent.
What you will do...
As an Agency Relations Program Manager you're a big thinker project manager, balancing strategic projects with day-to-day executional skills. You're expected to be fluent in agency best practice and project management, with a healthy experience set across agency and client side work and familiarity with contractual matters. You have extensive experience in partner management and marketing governance, and a deep and wide understanding of the agency landscape. In this role, you'll structure and deliver a full program of internal and external-facing initiatives on behalf of the companies European Agency Relations Team in close cooperation with a cross functional team to streamline how company partners with its creative partners. You'll be tasked with creating and administering systematic processes, and will serve as a key contact across marketing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities...
- Working across and consulting with Marketing and cross-functional teams to own and drive the planning, set up and delivery of the expanding EMEA Agency Relations program in collaboration with Legal, Global Business Affairs, Supplier Sourcing, and Global Agency Relations.
- Managing, maintaining and evolving the EMEA creative agency roster
- Management of broad agency and marketing communications and trainings related to process improvements.
- Creation and administration of systematic processes.
- Support with other general business and legal affairs matters: eg. structuring major retainer agreements, advising marketers on contracting.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours..
- At least 6 years of work experience in brand and technology marketing
- Proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Experience working on both the agency and client-side, in a variety of functions (preferred: business affairs, account management, production, planning, brand management), with intimate working knowledge of how agencies function and how decisions are made.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to effectively operate in fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
To be considered for this role...
- Understanding of the technology industry.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large organization and highly distributed team
- Knowledge of more than one European market.
- Fluency in a second European language beyond English.
- Manage time effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
Kelly Services UK Ltd are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job