The Nursing Partnership are currently recruiting for experienced Nurses to work with Children and adolescents who have varying mental health issues within the Livingston area.
We are looking for Nurses who have EXCEPTIONAL CARE STANDARDS, reliable and more importantly love what they do!! In return you get excellent rates of pay, be part of a friendly growing agency and the opportunity to work in various clinical settings.
Experience/skills you can bring to your new role.
- Experience of working with adolescents and children with mental health issues
- Knowledge of working alongside various Multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to act as a patient advocate
- Support individuals to live as independently as possible
To be considered for the role you will need to meet the following requirements.
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Must be RMN or RNLD trained
- PVG must have adults and Children
- Provide 2 relevant Employment References.
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK.
We will offer the following to all of our staff.
- Full Time Hours - Advance bookings of up to a month with various clients
- Free Mandatory Training
- Free Uniform
- Can be paid PAYE OR Limited company
- Excellent and competitive Pay Rates
- Electronic Time sheets / No Paper Time Sheets required, manage your own hours worked online
Call us now on to immediately start the registration process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job