Agency Partnership Manager
Agency & Partnerships Manager - Based Cheshire
Basic £24,000 plus excellent commission
This is an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial Sports Marketing Agency
Due to my clients continued success, they are now looking to recruit a highly motivated and driven Agency & Partnerships Manger to join an already successful team.
- Ideally Degree educated in Sponsorships, Sport Marketing or Marketing.
- An understanding of marketing and the different channels available to brands
- Must be highly polished, with excellent communication skills, highly organised, resilient and articulated.
- Able to attend early breakfast meetings and late networking meetings
- Have the drive to succeed and strive for the highest quality of service offered
- Hold a genuine interest in sport
- To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in Sponsorship or Partnership Sales with Media Agencies
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a sound knowledge of media and advertising agencies and understand KPI's by which they measure the value and performance of a marketing platform with a broad view on who the correct people are within these organisations to speak with and build relationships.
- Able to demonstrate experience of presenting to "C" level executives, both via telephone and face to face.
- You will be responsible for identifying media and advertising agencies as a core sales channel, which will enable you to reach more brands, more budget holders and decisions makers in a quicker and more efficient manner.
- Ultimately, this will enable you to showcase unique partnership offering and a business model with the intention agencies and brands alike will see the value of the proposition and thus complete more partnership agreements.
- The main objective of this role is to present in a way that showcases a genuine marketing tool that account managers, account directors, media buyers etc. can justify spending their clients marketing budgets on, build solid relationships with key stakeholders within as many media agencies as possible, manage the accounts once a relationship has been struck and ensure the accounts are updated and contacted on a regular basis to ensure the propositions remain front of mind within the media agencies.
- This role entails a sales and presentation element, with face 2 face meetings an integral aspect of the position.
- Once you have built a relationship with the agencies and briefs begin to come through, you will then build and tailor proposals that align with the agency/brand objectives and guidelines.
- You will be fully supported by the existing team on all aspects of the role to begin with, that said you will have the freedom and trust for the ideal candidate to perform your role and in some respects work independently.
- Business Development
- Sports Marketing
- Media Agencies
- MS Office Sponsorships
- Partnership Sales
- "C" level executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"