- Establish and maintain effective communication with individuals
- Carry out rounds involving safe administration of medication in accordance with local, company and NMC policy guidelines
- Assist the patient to meet their hygiene needs.
- Provide mouth and eye care.
- Complete patients observation charts accurately
- Assist clients to change position regularly adhering to The Moving and Handling Regulations.
- Prepare a client for investigations and procedures.
- Implement care required for a wound.
- Safely manage infusion pumps and syringe drivers in line with the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Take appropriate action when informed of any serious abnormalities or deterioration in a patient's condition.
- Accurately observe/label and send specimens.
- Safely manage naso- gastric/gastrostomy feeding regime.
- Report accidents / Incidents as they occur in writing to both placement area and First City Nursing Services
- Agency Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job