KTG Social Care is a leading Health and Social Care Recruitment agency with a varied client base situated across the North West, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities for Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN Or RNLD) to join our ever growing nursing team.
What are we looking for in a Staff Nurse / Senior Nurse:
- You should hold a full and active NMC PIN registration
- We are looking for staff that are kind, compassionate and genuinely enthusiastic about the care and well being of our service users.
- Reliable, flexible and able to build rapport easily with both staff and service users alike.
- Able to demonstrate effective communication skills to ensure that person centred care requirements are met to the highest standard.
- Able to lead the care team whist promoting best practice; ensuring that the medical, physical and emotional requirements of service users are meet.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision whilst applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient needs.
Reasons to Join KTG social Care:
- Full time or Part time work to suit your requirements
- Long-term contract positions available as well as ad-hock cover
- Work available in nearby locations!
- Dedicated account manager on 24/7 emergency line.
- Optional pension (auto-enrol).
- Training opportunities both on site and on-site
- Competitive rates of pay £15-£25ph (depending on experience and individual assignments)
- No Long Interviews - Send everything online and start working - electronically sign the application form.
- We can have you working in as little as a week!
- Valid NMC PIN
- Driving licence preferred
- We have immediate work for applicants with a recent valid DBS certificate.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Communication Skills
- Social Care
- Nursing Homes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'