Agency Nurse £19 - £40 per Hour
Agency Nurse - Pay Rates from £19.00 to £40.00 per hour, paid weekly (ehanced rates for weekends and Bank Holidays).
Join the Fastest Growing Nursing Agency in the UK. Limited Company Nurses are also welcome.
WANT TO EARN £1,000 TO £1,500 PER WEEK WORKING FLEXIBLE SHIFTS AS AN AGENCY NURSE (RGN / RMN)? Hamilton Cross Agency Nurses regularly earn in excess of £1,000 per week undertaking flexible shifts to suit them.
Flexible work for an experienced Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN), full-time or part-time roles, work when you want to work, DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
Hamilton Cross is part of one of the Largest Private Equity Groups in the UK. With MASSIVE BACKING FOR GROWTH, and due to achieving RECORD GROWTH LEVELS, having expanded from just 1 Branch in Mar 2017 to 10 Branches in Feb 2018, there are massive opportunities to join our ever-expanding talented field-based team.
- Work across varied client settings, achieving the ultimate VARIETY and CHOICE
- Assess patients' health and wellbeing across a complex and chaallenging caseload.
- Take the lead in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develp own knowledge and skills and help to develop others.
- Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse (RGN / RMN) in nursing, health, safety and secutirty.
- Take the lead in maintaining and developing clinical services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote equality, diversity and individuals' rights.
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied nursing patients.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay AND LOTS OF WORK TO CHOOSE FROM
- Flexible working as a Staff Nurse (RGN / RMN) to suit YOU.
- Be part of an elite team of RGN and RMNs
- Comprehensive Annual Training
Staff Nurse RGN / RMN
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job