Health Care Assistants Required- Northumberland Area
Are you compassionate and caring?
Are you enthusiastic and wanting to make a difference?
Have 6 months experience in a care environment?
If you have answered YES to the above...
WE WANT YOU!!!
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and daily living
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with Home Manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
- Be proactive
- An understanding of the changing needs of the elderly
What we offer
- Flexibility with working hours to fit around your lifestyle
- Free training to increase your skills
- Competitive salary, weekly pay, holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant to look after you
- Varied roles across different sites
- Referral scheme
If you can provide 3 years of reference and hold or be willing to undertake a DBS, then please contact Marc Findlay or send your cv to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job