Job Title: Agency Enquiries Agent
Salary : £18,000.00 - £21,000.00 - depending on experience
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 09:00am - 17:00pm
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, 'social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms - our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- To provide an excellent level of customer service and to resolve the commission and fee related enquiries via telephone through utilization of knowledge, systems, and ownership and soft skills.
- To respond to all written commission enquiries making sure that both the original request and the reply are recorded immediately and are easily retrievable and that any resulting actions are dealt with promptly with agreed service levels.
- To handle inbound and outbound calls in a timely and productive manner.
- To demonstrate an understanding of the departments processes, systems and procedures through a co-operative working relationship
- To maintain an accurate record of telephone work received to allow detailed MI to be produced.
- To have a working knowledge of all tasks and work together to achieve the teams objectives ensuring principles on Customer Experience, Every day matters, Our Strategy, Employee Engagement and treating customers fairly are met.
To be successful for the role the skills required are:
- Knowledge and full awareness of the regulations around T & C, Money Laundering, DPA, Complaints Awareness is desired
- Previous call centre experience desirable
- Excellent customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to prioritise, take full ownership of given tasks and responsibilities
- Good desktop skills around Microsoft Office ie Word & Excel
- Team player
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
- Call Centre
- Computer Literate
- Customer Experience
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"