Morgan Hunt are currently working with an East London based Local Authority to recruit for an Agency Contract Project Manager.
The role is temporary, initially until the end of September 2018 and paying £500 per day Umbrella - this role has been deemed inside IR35.
- Monitor and report on staff based efficiencies
- Lead of programme and develop associated projects
- Help to implement service realignments that improve effectiveness and reduce costs
- Support and advise Service Heads and Heads of Service in the delivery of change management
- Prepare progress reports and papers for the Management Team
- Monitor staffing proposals with a view to monitor spend and workforce development
If you have previous experience within HR Project Management and would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this advert for consideration!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job