Client Account Executive
We are looking for a customer focused individual to hit the ground running in a very busy services delivery team. You will play a pivotal role in the smooth running of client campaigns and projects, being the first point of contact. Working to timely demands and often on multiple projects, you will ensure all campaigns run on time and to budget, dealing with any queries along the way!
You will be working closely with the assigned client account manager supporting with their client contact, administration and management of multiple project and campaigns.
A typical day…
- Creating and maintaining client schedules
- Setting up campaigns at briefing stage
- Managing PO requests
- Work closely with the studio for proof reading and production paperwork
- Running weekly status reports, client reports and billing reports
- Website briefing and testing
- General client administration
To be considered…
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ideally a years experience in an office environment
- Accustomed to multi-tasking, working to deadlines and effectively prioritising work
- Strong organisation and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Reliable, organised, self-starter
- Ability to remain calm and measured in pressurised situations
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
We are looking for confident communicators across multiple levels mixed with a friendly and warm manner. This role would suit intelligent and mature professionals, passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. You will be flexible, adaptable and always willing to offer support within other areas as and when needed.
Send your CV to Michaela today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'