- Care Assitant Rates start from £9.00 to £20.00 per hour
- EARN £350 to £650 PER WEEK as a CARE ASSISTANT or SUPPORT WORKER?
- YOU take control over when you work
- Work shift patterns that suit YOU and YOUR LIFESTYLE
- Lots of work to choose from, DAYS or NIGHTS
- Join the market-leading company - the fastest growing company around!
- Work with a friendly, supportive team who genuinely care
- Be part of an elite team of HCAs / Carers / Support Workers and Nurses
- Obtain a wide variety of experience
- Hamilton Cross is a great opportunity to enhance and develop your skills
- Earn Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker
- Comprehensive professional training undertaken each year
- Provide person-centered care to a range of vulnerable individuals.
- Assist with mobility, moving and handling and promoting independence
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Carer / Care Assistant in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
- You must have previous experience working in care as a Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker
- If you have the experience, just click "APPLY" to join the fastest growing Healthcare Organisation in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'