Full time positions available
The Nursing Partnership are currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants in the Edinburgh area for full time work to begin on the 1st of March.
We offer a competitive rate of pay including a paid holiday scheme, free mandatory training, uniform and various other benefits including regular full time hours.
We are looking for experienced care staff who are passionate about care and who will provide a high level of care and support the residents in a professional and caring manner.
Experience/skills you can bring to your new role.
- Experience of working with working in elderly care settings
- Knowledge of working alongside various Multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to support individuals to live as independently as possible
To be considered for the role you will to meet the following requirements
- Have 6 months paid experience in a care home environment
- Provide 2 relevant Employment References
- Be willing to undergo a full PVG check
- The right to live and work in the UK.
We will offer the following to all of our staff.
- Full Time Hours - Advance bookings of up to a month with various clients
- Free Mandatory Training
- Free Uniform
- Excellent and competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly pay
- Electronic Time sheets / No Paper Time Sheets required, manage your own hours worked online
Call NOW on to immediately start the registration process for the position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job