Agency Assistant - Cardiff
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading property company as an Agency Assistant on a full time basis.
Supporting a small team you will be confident in dealing with clients both face to face and from the office. This role will suit someone who loves a varied role where no two days are the same!
Main duties include:
- Undertaking client viewings at various locations across Cardiff
- Attending properties to take photographs and meet contractors when required
- Making follow up calls to potential clients
- Database management
- Distribution of mail shots
- Running analysis reports
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email and face to face
- A professional approach and positive attitude
- Previous experience in the property industry is desirable
- Full clean driving license and own transport
- IT literate to include MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Cardiff and surrounding areas
This is a permanent, Full time (Mon - Fri 9am- 5:30pm) position offering £19,000 - £20,000. Please note that to be considered for this role you must have a full, clean driving license and your own transport.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the relevant skills, please apply today.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job