This fast-growing content consultancy is looking for someone to smash a range of day-to-day tasks and keep their agency running smoothly. This is brand new position, so there's a real opportunity to make this role your own. In fact, they'd be disappointed if you didn't.
About this company
This agency of writers and content consultants is based in Glasgow City Centre. Their clients vary from indie arts organisations to big-name international corporations.
About the role
Part admin extraordinaire, part studio go-to, you'll get involved in all sorts - from meeting and greeting clients to keeping track of their team's schedule.
Under the guidance of their Principle Content Consultant and Operations Director you'll pick up the agency's established processes and run with them, to keep things moving without a hitch. You'll be invaluable to the team, and their clients, from day one.
- Full of enthusiasm and great at engaging with people
- A lateral thinker who can reason your way around any problem
- Good at juggling priorities
- A master at more than just the basics in Microsoft Office
- A fast learner - one run-through and you've got it
- As happy making the tea as you are mingling with top clients
- Ready to nail it from day one
- £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
- A generous pension
- Option to join their bike to work scheme
*Time-turner desirable, but not required
Ready to join? Apply now.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'