Vitality, Agency Administrator, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
The Agency team is the main contact point for all aspects of an intermediaries own business relationship with Vitality, including agency set up & admin, plan transfers, commission queries, and registration for online portals such as AdvisorHub and Quick Quote.
The emphasis of this Agency Administrator roleis on providing a high quality service such that Vitality is seen by intermediaries as the best UK insurer to do business with.
Responsibilities as our Agency Administrator include:
- Respond professionally to calls and emails/work items from agency representatives
- Action instructions for amendments to agency system data
- Investigate and answer commission queries
- Registration for online systems
- Ensure all calls comply with data protection and call quality requirements
- Pass on clearly articulated written instructions to other areas of the business when necessary
Skills and Experience required of our Agency Administrator:
- Significant call handling experience in a financial services organization
- Back office administration experience
- Understanding of importance of data protection
- Experience of working with customer service system
- Experience of working with finance payment system
Working for Vitality as our Agency Administrator you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd May 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Agency Administrator please click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'