Vitality, Agency Administrator, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Agency Administrator role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Agency Administrator you will join our Agency team which is the main contact point for all aspects of an intermediaries own business relationship with Vitality, including agency set up & admin, plan transfers, commission queries, and registration for online portals such as AdvisorHub and Quick Quote.
The emphasis is on providing a high quality service such that Vitality is seen by intermediaries as the best UK insurer to do business with.
Responsibilities as our Agency Administrator include:
- Respond professionally to calls and emails/work items from agency representatives
- Action instructions for amendments to agency system data
- Investigate and answer commission queries
- Registration for online systems
- Ensure all calls comply with data protection and call quality requirements
- Pass on clearly articulated written instructions to other areas of the business when necessary
Skills, experience and attributes required of our Agency Administrator:
- Significant call handling experience in a financial services organization
- Back office administration experience
- Understanding of importance of data protection
- Experience of working with customer service system
- Experience of working with finance payment system (desirable)
Working for Vitality as an Agency Administrator you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd August 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Agency Administrator please click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'