A leading Wealth Management organisation has an excellent opportunity for an Agencies & Novations Administrator to join their Newcastle office.
This role forms a key part of the overall adviser onboarding experience and the successful candidate will be integrally important to the team achieving its objectives.
You will be responsible for ensuring new advisers receive all that they need to allow them to transact business on behalf of their clients. You will also ensure the Adviser is setup on the internal systems so they can complete fact finds, submit business and ensure the information in the back-office system will allow for matching payments and paying the adviser.
The same responsibilities apply to advisers who are transferring roles or propositions.
You will be trained on these processes, how to initiate the various systems the adviser will use along with setting up the back office systems.
- Processing Adviser appointments in a timely manner
- Processing of Adviser Transfers and Role Changes
- Inputting data onto the Back Office systems and keeping the data up to date
- Ensure agency codes are ordered in line with FCA approval and ready for the Adviser’s appointment or transfer
- Maintain accurate management information to track agency codes received
- Provide firms and advisers with help and support and excellent customer service
- Support advisers with any issue they may have submitting business or that may stop them writing business by liaising with product providers and lenders
- Working at all times in accordance with procedures, company policy and processes
- Work to standard processes and controls to ensure work is processed accurately and correctly
- Experience working within Financial Services would be preferred but not essential
- A good understanding of Microsoft office would be beneficial
- 5 GCSE’s grades A-C including Math’s and English
- Excellent organization and planning skills necessary to manage a wide variety of tasks, processes and responsibilities
- A good team player and comfortable communicating with a variety of audiences
- Positive and Sales Focused - You will be a first point of contact for new firms and advisers
- Good, professional communications skills
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jodie Murray
- Back Office
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job