We are currently looking to recruit a motivated Client Service Advisor to join our Aon Global Client Network (AGCN) team in Chelmsford.
AGCN is the backbone of Aon’s international network, connecting clients and colleagues with expertise, counsel and resources available in over 120 countries in which Aon is represented. Aon’s network is the largest majority owned network, unsurpassed in geographic breadth and depth of talent.
The AGCN Client Service Advisor is a core role within the multinational service team. It is central to the coordination and delivery of multinational service to our clients.
As an AGCN Client Service Advisor your key responsibilities will include;
- Assist with the delivery of a high quality, innovative multinational client service and effectively work as part of the team in order to deliver service excellence to our clients
- Manage the delivery of day to day service in respect of international issues, including Aon network performance
- Liaise effectively with the Aon network, AGCN Client Managers, the Client Management teams and the Broking teams to ensure client needs are met, and that any concerns raised about multinational service
- Understand Aon’s products and offerings both in the UK and overseas
- Ensure that full contract certainty is achieved in respect of overseas risks and that all operational compliance and regulatory requirements are accurate and maintained (Activity Tracking, E-Filing, GAMS)
- Manage the flow of work to the Aon network and ensure that they meet agreed deadlines or flag to the AGCN Client Manager if deadlines are not likely to be achieved
- Challenge work processes where you can envisage a better way of working
- Work with other Aon personnel around the world to ensure strong service delivery to our clients
- Build a personal network that will help you to achieve your next personal objective
- Work towards CII certification
- Experience of large multinational insurance risks preferred
- Good interpersonal, communication and networking skills and effective client relationship management
- Ideally progressing towards or commitment to obtaining CII professional qualification
- Committed to self-development and broadening of own technical knowledge
- Ability to effectively delegate to offshore team
- Ability to prioritise workloads and possess good time management skills
- Ability to work both individually, and collaboratively as part of a wider client management
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon Global is an ARS UK business based in London and Chelmsford, which specialises in servicing clients across multiple industry sectors and geographies, all with global risk and insurance needs.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We offer you
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'