Afterschool Nanny Job, SW1X, London, September/October 2020
Our client based in Belgravia is currently looking for a creative, energetic and sensible Nanny with great work ethic, who has great approach and experience in setting up healthy eating habits for their 5 years old daughter. This position is Monday to Friday, from 2pm to 7pm or 3pm to 8pm. Our client is looking for someone who can be a big sister for their little girl. Teaching experience is a bonus.
- School runs
- Preparing healthy meals (dairy, egg and nut allergy)
- Educational activities, reading and games
- Arranging playdates and outdoor activities
- Help with homework
- Arranging bedtime preparation
- Days - Monday to Friday
- Hours - 2pm to 7pm or 3pm to 8pm
- Sole charge
- Languages - Open to any language
- Salary - £18-£20 GPH
- Driver - N/A
- Pets- 1 dog
- Start date - September/October 2020
- Nearest train station - Sloan Square
Consultant - Mary Ayininuola
Greycoat Lumleys job reference - 88899
- Child Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'