Are you ready to put your exceptional customer service skills to a prominent brand who promote from within? Our client is looking for a full-time Aftersales Support Administrator to join their fast-paced team. This sales support role exists to provide administration support and customer service to the Aftersales Team and enable them to deliver professional and proactive customer service. You'll collaborate with the sales, workshop and technical giving you plenty of opportunity to build strong working relationships.
Company: who will I be working for?
A brand who are known for their quality products and exceptional customer service. The company actively promotes from within, so it's a great company to work for if you're looking for progression.
Key Accountabilities for the Aftersales Support Administrator
- Providing a point of contact for customers regarding returns, technical issues and spare parts
- Arranging collection of customer returns via the approved method
- Ensuring smooth communication with the customer organising an efficient and accurate return of goods
- Liaising with the warehouse, despatch and workshop teams where necessary
- Preparing return cases recording accurately the quantity and returns reason
- Raising due credits promptly
- Daily communication with the team leader to resolve issues and set priorities
- General administration duties
Key Competencies for the Aftersales Support Administrator
- Strong communication skills, enjoy speaking with customers
- Excellent standards of rapport building with customers
- Good levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of working in a sales support, administration role
- Be able to demonstrate excellent levels of customer service including conflict resolution
- Work well under pressure and be able to multi task
- Have worked in a targeted office environment
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Busy! You will be joining a supportive and friendly team who all have the same goal of offering great service to their customers!
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
A salary of £19,000 per annum, standard office hours, training support and development free onsite parking and more! This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected employer.
Call Karen Crook to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"
- Sales Support Administrator
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Aftersales Support Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job