At McLaren Automotive our vision is not only to become the iconic sports car manufacturer but also to deliver breath-taking, iconic and innovative new technology to the automotive industry.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our mission to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
We are currently recruiting for an Aftersales Supply Planning Specialist, reporting to the Aftersales Senior Supply Planning Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to join an exclusive automotive environment. Working within the Aftersales team you will support the Aftersales Third Party Logistics Service Provider to satisfy retailer orders within an agreed lead time through engagement with suppliers, Service Engineering and Purchasing.
Purpose of the role:
- To ensure on time and stable supply of Aftersales parts to the McLaren Global Retailer Network and to support the development of a lean supply chain:
- Monitor and control the supply and demand of Aftersales product within the global supply chain
- Engaging with key internal stakeholders to track progress of projects and critical activities that impact Aftersales inventory and parts supply
- Monitor and coordinate performance for products that are attributed to a selected range of suppliers
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly Aftersales reports and KPI’s and investigate all deviations from agreed standards
- Monitor retailer backorders daily and support the recovery plan to fulfil the order in the agreed time scale
- Interface with internal cross-functional teams to support Aftersales business requirements
- Continuously being aware of and proactively addressing potential or actual product shortages
- Data analysis and coordination to ensure that material master data is available and complete
- Identify supply gaps versus demand forecasts and recommend or implement solutions to fill gaps to ensure 100% product availability
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- An understanding of the automotive industry (Production and Aftersales) would be highly beneficial
- Educated to Degree Level (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in supplier management would be beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive mind-set that contributes creative ideas towards strategic and tactical business challenges
- Ability to influence and engage at all levels to maximise Aftersales share of voice
- Highly IT literate in Microsoft Operating System & Applications / programs
- Demonstrates a commitment to exceeding the customer expectations
- Excellent team player; keeps the organisation’s vision, mission, and values at the forefront of decision-making and action
- Strong problem solving skills, highly numerate and analytical / detailed approach
- Provides a high level of proactive and logical solutions to supply constraints for internal and external customers
- Professional, well presented and a credible ambassador of the McLaren brand values
- Adaptable, quick thinking, decisive, showing strong initiative and self determination
- Well organised, demonstrating a methodical approach and meticulous attention to detail
- Able to maintain a consistent high level of work and output in a dynamic working environment
At McLaren Automotive we are constantly looking to improve. To become the employer of choice we are always looking to develop our employee offerings. We currently offer a range of benefits to employees at all levels of the business including Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Personal Lease Car Schemes.
This job description may not detail some less major duties allocated to the post holder, nor cover duties of a similar nature, commensurate with the role, which may from time to time be reasonably required by the relevant manager.
If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of processes and technologies and have an entrepreneurial mind-set, join us at the heart of an exciting journey apply now to be part of cutting edge pioneering projects .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job