Inchcape UK have been awarded No.1 in 'The Sunday Times Best Big Company To Work For' 2016
Do you want to join in our success?
Region Retention Leader - BMW Ipswich
This is a Full Time position working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
This position is Based at our BMW site in Ipswich however, you will be the Regional Leader for our Eastern Centres including, Chelmsford, Colchester, Ipswich & Norwich.
Reporting into the Divisional Aftersales Retention Manager the role will predominantly be responsible for Managing and delivering an increase in Aftersales Retention within your market area for BMW, MINI and Motorrad.
This role would ideally suit an existing Service Advisor or Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in their career.
* Regular reporting on BMW & MINI’s Active Service Customer measurement and communicating monthly performance to retailers
* Management of the Customer Journey and insuring customers are communicated to at every relevant touchpoint
* Continually challenge and develop new and existing programmes to increase customer retention and improve retailer awareness of customer change of ownership
* Manage local aftersales on and offline activity for your market area to improve awareness and report performance
* Manage local Facebook and social platforms to increase awareness
* Regular analysis of the opportunity within your market area using BMW & MINI’s Marketing Intelligence system
* Managing monthly marketing communications with customers regarding Service plans, End of Warranty, Approved Used Warranty and Teleservices and report on performance
* Measurement of BMW SI and MINI TLC service plans sold vs opportunity
* Increase End of Warranty Penetration by identifying customers eligible for an End of Warranty Check and measuring End of Warranty completed vs the opportunity
* Engage with the New and Used Car Sales Team to ensure that any BMW group vehicles taken in part exchange are retained within the franchised network and sold as Approved Used Cars. Where this is not commercially viable, an alternative solution should be explored to ensure end user customer details are retained
* Ensure that all customer follow up is being actioned and converted into customer visits
* Actively engage with colleagues at BMW UK to ensure that the latest Aftersales programmes, services and developments are implemented and well communicated within the Retailer
* Promote BMW & MINI national programmes
* Liaise with internal agencies to generate Marketing campaigns
* Ensure that all activity is measurable and that success and return on investment is reported through the BMW UK provided template to both the Retailer and BMW UK monthly.
* Measurement of Red and amber work sales and conversion rates vs the opportunity
* Identifying service plans within used car stock and ensuring these are promoted on and offline
* Analysis of video within the eVHC process and identifying areas of opportunity
* Ensuring the Aftersales Handover process is being adhered to
* Working with the Aftersales Management team to ensure Aftersales resource is optimised to provide the required capacity to meet the additional growth expectations
* Monitoring CSI & Voice of the customer
* Involvement in Monthly Customer Board
* Positively impact accessory sales through targeted campaigns and point of sale
* Effective communication skills
* Commitment to delivering customer excellence
* A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
* Computer literacy
* A keen eye for detail
* The ability to work on your own initiative and be forward thinking
* Ambition and eagerness to succeed
Retention Leaders will receive a competitive salary and great company benefits including:
* 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Discount gym membership
* Vehicle purchase discount, Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
* Cycle to work scheme
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job