Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Our client currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state-of-the-art Bodyshops.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Aftersales Retention Executive to join the busy team at their BMW Retailer in Newcastle.
The successful applicant must have the ability to work as part of a team in a busy, pressurised environment. Customer focus, communication skills excellent telephone manner are of paramount importance in this role.
As an Aftersales Retention Executive your duties will include:
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive impression of the Service Department
- Taking bookings via telephone, informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Assisting the Service Advisors as and when required
An ideal Aftersales Retention Executive will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service.
* Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department.
* Customer relations experience via telephone and face to face
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.
* Must be IT literate, and a working knowledge of Kerridge would be advantageous.
* Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
For an opportunity to join this leading company please submit your CV online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job