Our client is a destination employer. They have grown to become one of the South West’s leading automotive retailers, representing some of the motoring industry’s biggest and most prestigious manufacturers.
Their success is down to the professional way they approach their business, investing in their staff and customers alike. They invest in their people to get the best results.
To help them achieve their goal, we are recruiting for an experienced Aftersales Manager to lead the successful Aftersales department at this well-respected dealership. You will be responsible for leading the Aftersales team in delivering the highest level of customer experience, whilst maximising sales and profitability
The Successful Candidate:
Within your successful Service based history you will be able to demonstrate your ability with:
- Proven experience of leading and managing successful teams to deliver results
- Proven experience in a Service Management capacity
- A strong understanding of the service core process
- Strong ability to lead, influence and coach others into delivering results
- A driving license free from excessive penalties
- Ability to ensure Team satisfaction, retention and engagement
- Lead, coach, develop and manage the team to elevate their performance and behaviours, and deliver results
- Manage workshop bookings to optimise utilisation
- Ensure Brand standards are maintained at all times including all processes and paperwork for warranty claims
- Ensure profit is maximised through the sale of additional work and suitable products and services
- Handle customer complaints to ensure a fair and equitable resolution for all parties ensuring root cause is identified and solutions implemented to minimise chance of recurrence
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to work for a quality dealership group, please contact Irving Mitchell Appointments. Candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted shortly after submitting their CV.
Irving Mitchell are automotive recruitment specialists. We handle many different roles and advertise, head hunt and represent professionals wishing to take their next career step within the automotive industry. Please contact us for further details on how we can help.
All applications are treated with discretion and adhere fully to the Data Protection Act 1998. Irving Mitchell is regarded as an employment agency within to the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Follow us on Facebook @Irvingmitchellautomotiverecruitment
We specialise in automotive recruitment and the following positions: Aftersales Manager, Area Manager, Local Business Development Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Manager, Dealer Principal, Transaction Manager, Business Manager, F & I Manager, General Manager, General Sales Manager, Group Aftersales Director, Group Aftersales Manager, Mechanic, Parts Sales Representative, Master Technician, Motor Cycle Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, MOT Tester, Commercial Vehicle Technician, LCV Technicians, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Senior Service Advisor, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Technicians, Workshop Controller.
All available across the South West of the UK, including: Wiltshire, Avon, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Hampshire, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol, Tetbury, Chippenham, Swindon, Bath, Westbury, Salisbury, Newbury, Taunton, Weston-Super-Mare, Bridgwater, Exeter, Trowbridge, Exmouth, Warminster, Blandford Forum, Torquay, Tiverton, Plymouth, Barnstaple, Falmouth, Truro, Redruth, Andover.
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job