Aftersales Manager - Land Rover Hereford:
We are currently recruiting for a high achieving Aftersales Manager for our Land Rover dealership based in Hereford.
In every aspect of our dealerships the aim is always to exceed customer expectation. Customer care is of paramount importance within this role as you will be leading from the front to ensure that our customers receive the best possible service experience.
As part of the management team you will be responsible for:
- The workshop, service advisors and the parts department as well as being versed in all aspects of the service department.
- Managing, coaching and developing your team.
- Planning, forecasting and delivering sales targets.
- Growing workshop utilisation and efficiency.
- Responsible for your own budget, you will relish the opportunity to drive the business forward.
What we’re looking for:
- This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Senior Service Advisor, Service Manager, Parts Manager, Assistant Aftersales Manager or experienced Aftersales Manager.
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
Remuneration and benefits:
In return, we will offer an excellent remuneration package including company car and future training and development. In addition you will also be entitled to 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Listers Workplace Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers and a Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
- Customer Service