Aftersales Manager required in Colchester
£35,000 basic + Profit Share
Description: Aftersales Manager
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced an Aftersales Manager / Service Manager for our client's Main Car dealership in Colchester.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in leading and managing a successful and profitable large Service / Aftersales department
- Lead and manage the Aftersales Team, including a large workshop
- Maximise commercial opportunities and maintain high levels of customer service as the site is growing
- Monitor team performance and manage a team of technicians
- Manages the day to day activities of the Service team as well as being hands on
- Maintain processes, monitor, develop and improve CSI and customer experience
Experience as an Aftersales Manager / Service Manager in the Motor Trade
Strong leadership skills
This role is one of many automotive jobs in this area, please contact Kayleigh @ OSR Recruitment on to apply for the position and more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- Aftersales Manager/ Management/ Service Manager/ Parts Manager/ Automotive/ Motor Trade/ Aftersales/ Service/ Parts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job