Our Client is one of the Middle East's most progressive premium brand dealer groups, operating from multiple sites across two counties; they're seeking to appoint a high-level After Sales Manager to join their team where they are currently selling 6,000 new passenger cars, with ambitious plans to grow this to 40,000 cars per annum by 2028!
Who we are looking for
- An experienced After Sales Manager with a minimum 5-7 years' experience who is extremely driven to succeed
- Currently managing a large premium brand aftersales operation
- Premium brand experience essential
- 'Customer Experience' focussed
- Strong financial, management and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- South African applicants are of particular interest
What's on offer
Tax-free package consisting of a base salary USD $103,000 to $120,000 per annum with a realistic on target earnings of USD $155,000 plus accommodation allowance, expensed company car, annual air ticket, private medical insurance and annual leave.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format for consideration.
- Middle East
- Aftersales Manager
- After Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job