Our valued and professional client is looking for a Motor Trade Aftersales Executive to work with their friendly team.
Excellent communication skills;
An interest in developing your technical mechanical knowledge;
Commitments to delivering customer excellence;
A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning;
Computer literacy with a keen eye for detail;
Good Telephone Manner;
Previous experience in a target driven role desirable but not essential;
Hold a full driving licence.
- To provide an outstanding level of customer care ensuring the highest standards of satisfaction at all times;
- Booking service and repair work;
- To keep customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work needed;
- Liaising with customers over phone and by email
- Liaising with the workshop for timely completion of vehicle repairs
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To Apply call Nicola MacDonald at Driven or email your CV in the strictest of confidence today 
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job