Lloyd Recruitment Services are pleased to be working with a leading retailer based in Felbridge. Due to sustained growth over the past 20 years, they now have an opportunity to join their busy team within the aftersales department.
Experience of working in a fast-paced aftersales environment, along with exemplary customer service skills is vital. Whilst you will receive training on their specific products, you will have experience of dealing with members of the public, discussing repairs and pre-diagnosing problems before booking an engineer’s visit.
You will be very organised and capable of working to tight deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To provide customers with a high level of customer service, while managing own workload.
- Taking phone calls and pre-diagnosing customers service and repair requirements
- Creating engineer’s worksheets and scheduling their jobs
- Be the main point of contact for all repair requests
- Provide regular status updates to customers regarding both site visits and parts availability
- Collecting payments and liaising with the accounts department to ensure all jobs are paid in a timely manor
- Process job sheets and enter all details onto their in-house computer system.
- Completing daily and monthly reports on time.
- Order parts and monitor status updates to ensure availability for each job
- Working as part of a team in a small office
Qualifications and Skills
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to present information in a structured and balanced way
- Can use standard applications to process, obtain and combine information from Databases
- Experience of working within a Customer Services Orientated environment
- Possess an expert knowledge in the field of Customer Aftersales services
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Word and Excel.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Motivated and flexible
Salary: £20K to £24K DOE
Please note this is initially a 3 month contract role the view to going permanent
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment can only contact shortlisted candidates
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'