Working in Manchester you will be working in the Travel Customer Service team answering calls in respect of customer service calls.
Duties for this Travel Consultant role:
- Managing pre-departure bookings via the CRS booking system
- Managing all cancellations and booking changes.
- Managing all pre-departure special requests
- Manage day to day administration duties
- Handling & resolve customer complaints effectively
- Advising passengers/Agents of any changes itineraries etc.
- Enhance customer experience by selling additional services & products prior to departure.
Do you have a friendly telephone manner and are able to excel in delivering good customer service? The ideal candidate will have the ability to plan and prioritise their own workload and have excellent attention to detail. Whether you are currently in travel or have worked in travel this is an excellent role and a great company to work for. Cruise knowledge would be preferred.
This Company offers a fantastic benefit package. You will be offered an excellent basic salary, plus bonus. Hours are Monday to Friday 9am- 5.30pm and 1 Saturday in 4, 9.00am - 1.00pm.
Please call Lisa or email >
- operations executive
- cruise consultant
- travel company
- Aftersales consultant
- travel roles
- manchester jobs
- aftersales travel roles
- aftersales executive
- cruise roles
- travel agent. travel consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'