SERVICE ADVISOR - CAMBRIDGE, WATERBEACH
My client is a main dealership in the Cambridge area that is looking for somebody with your skillset to join their team. If you have a background within the service department and are looking for a new challenge then get in touch today.
Pay rates on offer:
- £19,000 - £22,000 basic
- £24,000 - £30,000 OTE
Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- Answer the phones providing excellent customer service and dealing with enquiries
- Ensure customer data is up to date and recorded correctly within the system.
- Greet customers and ensure fantastic customer service is provided at all time.
- Maximize opportunities by promoting additional products and service.
- Contact Customers to arrange bookings for MOT, Service and checks.
- Due to the professional nature of this client, you will need to have exception customer care skills.
- Liaise with the Technicians to check up on progress with customer vehicles.
Hours of work:
- On a Rota alternating weekly; Monday to Friday 07:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday 08:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday 09:00 - 19:00. 1 in 4 Saturday 8:00 - 16:00.
In return they are offering the opportunity to work with a premier name in the automotive industry and excellent basic salary of up to £21,000 with an OTE of £30,000.
Excel Technical are proven specialist recruitment agency for the automotive industry. If you, or some you know are looking for a new position in this industry then please contact us today. We are the market leaders in Technicians, Mechanics, SMART Repairers, Service Advisors, Workshop controllers, Body shop repairs, panel beaters and all managerial positions.
If you are looking for any Automotive positions around the UK then contact us today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job