This is a fantastic opportunity for an Aftersales Administrator to become a part of one of fantastic team in a leading manufacturing business in Manchester. In this role you will contribute to the success of the business by ensuring a smooth and efficient process of administration is delivered.
My client are one of the UK's leading, innovative transport manufacturing companies that are looking for strong Administrators to become a part of their Manchester team. They believe that a highly skilled and well trained team is the key to their success.
The main duties of the Aftersales Administrator are:
- Maintain accurate time & attendance and job booking history using the Datalinx system
- Control petty cash & ensure all relevant receipts accounted for
- Be first point of contact for customers visiting the site
- Professionally handle customer enquiries and take appropriate action, ensuring the customer's requirements are satisfied wherever possible
- Maintain the highest possible standard to portray a professional image and level of housekeeping, with attention to health and safety issues, to create a safe working environment for all elements under your control
- Ensure all parts are booked to the appropriate jobs and new parts deliveries are booked in to stock
- Ensure that all job cards are collated and checked for information before invoicing
- Highlight any deficiencies with the paperwork received to the Senior Service Centre Manager
- Ensure information is stored in an accessible manner
- Provide support to other members of Aftersales as required
- Develop a can do attitude within the organisation, with a culture of right first time and owning problems.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Timekeeping, organisational skills and house keeping
- Knowledge of H&S
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record of administrating, ideally within a workshop environment
- GCSE Maths Grade C or above
- Competent computer skills to include Microsoft Office
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATOR EXPERIENCE.
Fantastic opportunity in Manchester for an Aftersales Administrator.
£18,000 - £20,000 dependant on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"