Customer Account Manager -Leicester offices - Aftersales / Technical / Sports / Motor / Commercial vehicles / Service parts Adviser
up to £30,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits -
Our client a leading commercial automotive business are currently seeking an account manager who will be responsible for ensuring that orders are processed correctly and on time to distributors. The account manager must also meet customer expectations and standards with technical identification of spare parts and understanding of technical terminology. The role will involve processing orders received by email and clarifying queries from the distributor.
Your role will also include:
- Ensuring orders are processed correctly and on time
- To liaise with distributors over the phone answering and clarifying queries and identifying parts through technical drawings and assist with fitment queries with high levels of accuracy and technical knowledge
- To develop and maintain high standards of customer service
- Responsible for receiving and identifying stock
- To correctly locate items in warehouse on a stock management system.
- To ensure accurate identification of customers' needs by means of extranet portal and parts catalogues.
- To conduct all transactions with customers with the utmost courtesy
- Handle additional project work alongside the daily role requirements.
You will ideally have -
- Should have strong communications skills, oral and written, as the job requires regular interaction with customers and suppliers
- Able to identify all customer needs both external and internal through the use of computerised stock control and electronic catalogues
- Must possess good MS Word and Excel skills
- Must be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual.
- Have experience in a customer service/internal sales role.
- Experience in the automotive parts industry.
- Ability to analysis data
In return our client offers a salary of up to £30,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits with career development opportunity - please apply now for an interview!
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
James Recruitment is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
"Recommend a Friend"
Due to the demand for high calibre professional candidates we have introduced a recommend a friend incentive scheme. This scheme will reward the introduction to James Recruitment of an individual, either directly or indirectly.
Should this individual find permanent employment through the use of our services and remain in that position for at least 3 months, we will thank you with a reward of £100 of retail vouchers. This scheme is open to both candidates and clients.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'