My client is seeking a part-time Receptionist to join their team on an ongoing Temporary basis.
Working Monday to Friday 1:00-5:30pm, the role is currently expected to run from November until at least April 2024.
As the Part-Time Receptionist, your role will be vital in creating a positive first impression for visitors and ensuring the smooth flow of operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and directing visitors with a warm and professional demeanor.
- Answering incoming phone calls and emails, providing information, and transferring calls as needed.
- Assisting with basic administrative tasks such as data entry and document handling.
- Maintaining a tidy and organized front desk area.
- Handling mail and package deliveries.
- Providing excellent customer service to visitors, clients, and staff.
Prize Placements is acting as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions.
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please consider that on this occasion your CV has not been selected for our client.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'