Aftermarket Sales Engineer
- No.1 Market Leaders in the Process Equipment industry
- Multi-billion turnover across operations in the UK, Europe, Asia & Africa
- Huge expansion plans with ambitious plans to grow and explore new markets
- European based training conducted by professionals with decades of market experience and knowledge
- Endless opportunities to grow career and develop
- Covering the South of England & Wales, you will be required to sell Aftermarket, Service & Repair contracts to existing customers within the Utilities & Facilities Management industries
- Focussing on Cooling Products, Process Equipment as well as Power Transmission products and equipment
- Working from home, you will be expected to arrange and conduct quality sales appointments, along with chasing reactive business leads
- Small percentage of your work involve in proactively hunting for new leads and new business customers in the current marketplaces
- Could spend days at a time on customer sites, assessing equipment and doing inspections before making a business decision
The Ideal Person:
- Ideal candidate must have experience of Cooling Products, Refrigeration, HVAC and/or Process Equipment
- Previous Field Sales experience desirable
- We will consider Service Engineers, seeking that step-up into a Sales position
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Well presented with the desire to manage customer relationships and develop career
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"