About Our Client
Our client is a global provider of world class, end-to end supply chain services across a variety of sectors. They are specialists in providing revenue growth, inventory reduction and operating costs reduction.
They operate on a global scale with facilities in the UK & Europe, North America, the Indian sub-Continent and the Asia Pacific region.
Aftermarket Procurement Co-ordinator
Duties and responsibilities:
- To process, validate and input aftermarket customer sales order requirements
- To ensure the sales orders are satisfied in a timely manner via liaison with the suppliers.
- Provide expected delivery dates against aftermarket customer sales orders via relevant form of communication to customer.
- To be the default point of contact for aftermarket customer enquiries/complaints and resolve the queries in a timely manner.
- To carry out customer requested exercises from time to time e.g. provide audit information for customers
- To liaise with suppliers for procurement activities such as scheduling ,pipeline monitoring, follow up communication, expediting
- To liaise with supplier nominated freight forwarders as necessary
- Analysis of commercial quotes from suppliers and assist the Account Manager with commercial proposal to customers for any new product quotes
- Analysis of any commercial issues such as price differences from suppliers, rejects reconciliation with customers and suppliers
Location – Banbury OX16
The Successful Applicant will have the following:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer facing role dealing with customers and suppliers
- Positive attitude with the ambition and drive to exceed expectations
- Keyboard and excel skills (intermediate level and above)
- Knowledge of international supply chain (desirable)
- Literate and numerate
- Resilient and clear thinking under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Team Player
What’s on Offer?
Our Client offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and a defined Pension Scheme.
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job