Our client is a large national private healthcare company who are looking to expand, by adding a Aftercare Customer Service Advisor to their team, based at their state of the art facility based at Birchwood Park.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious professional company with real growth opportunities. Customer Service is at the forefront of this firms focus, therefore it is important you have proven experience in this type of role.
- You will be responsible for handling all inbound enquiries from their existing customer database.
- You will be required to manage each customer enquiry over the phone and finding the fastest solution for them.
- You will do this by listening to the customer and understanding exactly what problems they are experiencing and then deciding on the correct course of action, from problem solving over the phone to arranging appointments for the customer to be seen by one of their aftercare team.
- You will be responsible for tracking the end to end process of each enquiry, opening up a case for each enquiry with the aim of closing it as soon as possible and satisfying the customer ensuring they have received fantastic customer service.
- You will also be responsible for carrying out aftercare process ensuring each new customer receives the required amount of follow up phone calls during the first month of their order, spotting any problems the customer may be having and resolving them as soon as possible.
- You will be required to handle new supporting orders from the customer ensuring they receive the correct items ordered and taking payments over the phone as well as taking new payments and deposits from the field team while they are with the client.
- Customer Service experience
- Confident and out-going with exceptional inter-personal, influencing skills, and communication skills.
- Process orientated with great attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, able to work to deadlines on multiple tasks and deliver results to agreed schedules
- Ability to make quick and competent decisions
- Clear demonstration of a Customer First mind-set in everything that they do
Located on Birchwood Park which offers various benefits such as free shuttle bus from Train station, on site restaurant and reduced gym membership etc.
Monday to Friday 3x 9am-5pm, 1x 12pm-8pm, 1x 8am-4pm, rota basis
1 Saturday and 1 Sunday per month, agreed in advance
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job