This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Define, develop and refine the Aftercare & Close Out Process. Communicate with Stakeholders to ensure understanding and agreement with process and role.
- * To co-ordinate the Aftercare & Close Out process across the capital investment programme and provide the link between Delivery: Maintenance, Retail and Delivery: Capital Projects
- * To coordinate the effective tracking and completion of Making Good Certificates
- * To provide feedback the Technical Specification team on trends and issues with specification items
- * Provide reporting on Aftercare & Close out trends, Project Team Performance (KPIs) and areas of improvement required
- * Forecasting of Aftercare activity and future planning for Making Good Defects
- * Reporting and processing of issues with items outside of the Close Out Process which require improvement for future schemes and retrospective action
- * Regular engagement with all stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate reporting and action logs
- * Coordination with the Governance team to maximise best practise with Master data
- * Support to the Programme Office with the production of information and reporting packs, taking of minutes and processing of information ready for publication
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job