An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as an After School Club Supervisor at an outstanding school in South West London / Surrey set in beautiful grounds.
To be suitable for this role you MUST hold at least a Level 3 Qualification in Childcare or similar (EYFS recognised)
The role will be working Term-time, Monday to Friday, 2:00-6:00pm
They are looking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced person to join their friendly team to lead their afternoon club providing fun, exciting activities, supervised free play, outdoor games and crafts for their primary school age students.
They are looking for someone that is proactive and enthusiastic, who enjoys working with children.
- Plan, prepare and deliver suitable programmes of activities designed to meet the intellectual, creative, emotional and social needs of the children attending
- Oversee the work of others to ensure the quality of the provision
- To be aware of and work in accordance with the Schools’ Child Protection policies and procedures in order to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and to raise any concerns relating to such procedure which may be noted during the course of duty
- To administer minor first aid as trained and assist with sick children where necessary.
- To comply with the Schools’ first aid policy and procedures ensuring all accidents are recorded appropriately in the accident book and that the parents are informed
- To develop, maintain and manage good working relationships with school staff, parents and children.
- To work as part of a team delivering high quality childcare provision
- To maintain appropriate records as directed by the school e.g. attendance, complaints, activities
- To ensure the care of the children is paramount and maintained to the agreed standards according to the Schools’ values and ethos
- To ensure high level of confidentiality is maintained
- Ensure that resources are maintained to a high standard
- Participate positively in performance management and monitoring procedures
- Participate in arrangements for further training and professional development by attending INSET and CPD courses
- Contribute to the spiritual and social life of the school and actively promote and support the Christian ideals.
- Uphold the staff behaviour policy and all school policies and procedures.
- Attend and support events including those outside school hours.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- GSCE pass in English (or equivalent)
- A relevant level 3 qualification in childcare or similar (EYFS recognised)
- Minimum 2 years experience of working with children in a school, nursery or similar setting
- Excellent communication skills with adults and children, verbally and in writing.
- Highly organised and competent using IT and Microsoft packages including Excel and Outlook
- Displays an awareness and understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Applicants must produce evidence of their right to work in the UK.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply NOW!
Prize Placements is acting as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions.
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please consider that on this occasion your CV has not been selected for our client.
- Child Development
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'