Are you a caring and enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner (Level 3 or above) looking to join a super and fun nursery in Chafford Hundred?
The successful applicant must have a strong understanding of EYFS curriculum along with a genuine passion to work with children. You will be working part time after-school Monday – Friday 17.5 hours per week to help provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children.
What the Nursery can offer:
• Immediate starts
• Direct line support from Senior Early Years Manager
• Training programme in place to help further your career in childcare
• Easy Parking for all staff
• 40% Childcare discount
• First Aid Qualification
• Death in Service
• Performance related bonuses
• Award Scheme
• Pension Scheme
You must have:
• You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
• Previous experience would be advantageous
• Knowledge of the National Standards for the regulation of Childcare provision
• Be a positive role model
• Have strong EYFS knowledge
• Some understanding of the importance of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
• Eligibility to work in the UK is essential
This is an exciting time to join the expanding day nursery with great opportunities for the right applicant if you are looking to further your career in Early Years.
If this position sounds of interest then please send your up to date CV in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Drury direct on 01245 245501 for further details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'